ANA-TPP PANEL & RECEPTION
"Naval Aviation Agility and Lethality in Contested Environments"
October 3, 2018
5:00 p.m. hors d'oeuvres and libations, 5:30 p.m. panel begins, conclusion 7:30 p.m.
Patuxent River Naval Air Museum, Flight Tech Hall (building behind newer facility)
22156 Three Notch Road, Lexington Park, MD 20653
Business casual/Military uniform of the day
Keynote Speaker/Moderator (confirmed): Mr. Daniel Nega, SES, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy, Air Programs, ASN(RD&A)
· CAPT Craig “Grubby” Grubb, Program Manager PMA-299, H-60 Multi-Mission Helicopters Program Office
· CAPT David “DW” Kindley, Program Manager, PMA-265, F/A-18 and EA-18G Program Office
· Mr. Tony Schmidt, SSTM (SES equivalent), Director Rapid Prototyping, Experimentation and Demonstration (RPED), NAWCAD
· CAPT Michael “WooG” Wojse, Carrier Strike Aircraft & Programs Branch Head, OPNAV N980S
· $15.00 per person must be paid by 12PM, Tuesday, October 2, 2018 by credit card (VI/MC) on this site or by cash or check delivered or mailed to:
o The Patuxent Partnership, 22335 Exploration Drive, Suite 1035, Lexington Park, MD 20653
· Online advance registrations, without received payment will be $25.
· Registrations received at the door will be $25.
· Sorry, no refunds. Any proceeds after expenses go to The Association of Naval Aviation's Squadron #18's scholarship fund and other STEM programs and initiatives in Southern Maryland.**Acquisition workforce attendees can earn 2 CL points.