ANA-TPP PANEL & RECEPTION
"Speed of Acquisition and Contracting for Naval Aviation"
- Please plan to join us on 13 March, 5pm, at the Patuxent River Naval Air Museum – details are below
- Our Keynote Speaker is Mr. Bill Bray, SES, DASN-RDT&E
Mr. Bray is responsible for ASN(RD&A) oversight of all matters related to RDT&E Budget Activities, Science and Engineering, Advanced Research and Development, Prototyping and Experimentation, and Test and Evaluation. He is also responsible for oversight and stewardship of the Department of Navy Research and Development Establishment including naval laboratories, warfare centers and systems centers.
Register at: www dot paxpartnership dot org
Business casual/Military uniform of the day
· Mr. Jeff Guarnero, Deputy Department Head, Contracts (AIR-2.5)
· Mr. Gary Kurtz, SES, Assistant Commander for Acquisition, NAVAIR Program Management Competency (AIR-1.0)
· Mr. Michael Stewart, SES, Deputy Director Integrated Warfare (OPNAV N9IB)
- Ms. Leslie Taylor, SES, Deputy Assistant Commander for Test and Evaluation, NAVAIR; Executive Director, NAWCAD
· $15.00 per person must be paid by 12PM, Tuesday, March 12, 2019 by credit card (VI/MC) on the TPP site or by cash or check delivered or mailed to:
o The Patuxent Partnership, 22335 Exploration Drive, Suite 1035, Lexington Park, MD 20653
· Online advance registrations, without received payment will be $25.
· Registrations received at the door will be $25.
· Sorry, no refunds. Any proceeds after expenses go to The Association of Naval Aviation's Squadron #18's scholarship fund and other STEM programs and initiatives in Southern Maryland.**Acquisition workforce attendees can earn 2 CL points.