ANA-TPP Panel and Reception:
"Execution and Test of Innovative Naval Aviation Programs"
- Please plan to join us on 5 June, 5pm, at the Patuxent River Naval Air Museum – details are below
- Our Keynote Speaker is RADM Paul Sohl, Commander, Operational Test & Evaluation Force
- Register at: www dot paxpartnership dot org
We hope to see you there!
And please pass this along, as appropriate, to your colleagues and teammates REGISTRATION
· $15.00 per person must be paid by 12PM, Tuesday, Jun 4, 2019 by credit card (VI/MC) on the TPP site or by cash or check delivered or mailed to:
o The Patuxent Partnership, 22335 Exploration Drive, Suite 1035, Lexington Park, MD 20653
· Online advance registrations, without received payment will be $25.
· Registrations received at the door will be $25.
· Sorry, no refunds. Any proceeds after expenses go to The Association of Naval Aviation's Squadron #18's scholarship fund and other STEM programs and initiatives in Southern Maryland.**Acquisition workforce attendees can earn 2 CL points.