TPP/ANA PANEL & RECEPTION
"Cleared for Takeoff: Innovation in Naval Aviation"
Keynote Speaker and Moderator
RDML Scott D. Conn, Director, Air Warfare, Office of the Chief of Naval Operations (OPNAV N98)
· RDML Shane Gahagan, Commander, NAWCAD; Assistant Commander for Research and Engineering, NAVAIR
· Mr. Edward Wolski, SES, Deputy Director, Air Warfare, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense (Acquisition, Technology and Logistics)
· Dr. Paul Zablocky, SES, Chief Scientist, Office of Naval Research
Thursday, April 26 2018
5:00 p.m. hors d'oeuvres and libations, 5:30 p.m. panel begins, conclusion 7:00 p.m.
Bay District Volunteer Fire Department Social Hall,**Acquisition workforce attendees can earn 2 CL points. They should be logged manually into eDACM
46900 S. Shangri La Drive, Lexington Park, MD 20653
Business casual/military uniform of the day
Thanks to Northrop Grumman as the inaugural sponsor for TPP-ANA panels.
· $15.00 per person must be paid by 12PM, Wednesday, April 25, 2018 by credit card (VI/MC) on this site or by cash or check delivered or mailed to:
o The Patuxent Partnership, 22335 Exploration Drive, Suite 1035, Lexington Park, MD 20653
· Online advance registrations, without received payment will be $25.
· Registrations received at the door will be $25.
· Sorry, no refunds. Any proceeds after expenses go to The Association of Naval Aviation's Squadron #18's scholarship fund and other STEM programs and initiatives in Southern Maryland.